Kansas and Baylor battle in a key Big Xll game Monday night with both teams 4-0 in conference play. They should put on a great show at raucous Allen Fieldhouse, where Kansas is 60-1 SU the last 3+ years. Baylor’s collection of big men
may be the best in the nation with a long, athletic group of forwards and some top NBA prospects including sophomore Perry Jones lll and freshman Quincy Miller. Kansas counters with a 7-foot center and the league’s No. 1 rebounder, junior Thomas Robinson.
I saw Baylor (17-0) play West Virginia in December at the Orleans Arena in Las Vegas. The Bears’ athleticism and length is impressive and they remain one of just three undefeated teams in the country.
Here is a statistical profile of tonight’s top game on ESPN.
League stats show the following.
• Baylor leads the league in scoring at 79 ppg while Kansas has the league’s No. 1 scoring defense allowing just 57 ppp
• Baylor is No. 2 in scoring defense at 62 ppg
• Kansas (+18) and Baylor (+16) lead the Big Xll in scoring margin
• Kansas (34%) and Baylor (38%) lead the Big Xll in field goal defense
• Baylor leads the league in 3-point shooting (42%) and Kansas is No. 2 in 3-point shooting defense
• Kansas (7.0) and Baylor (5.0) lead the league in blocked shots per game
• Baylor leads the league in assists (17) and steals (9) per game
• Both teams are +8 in rebounding margin to lead the league
Despite a rising total, let’s play this game under the total as a Free Fairway Forecast.
Fairway Jay is a recognized leader and one of the sports industries insightful point spread prognosticators. He’s having another winning and profitable season in 2011-12 highlighted by 16-units of profit in December alone (1 and 2 units scale). Fairway Jay’s current top-play Big Drive run is an incredible bankroll-building 25-6 including 11-2 on his top-rated 20* Big Drive plays. Fairway Jay has won 68% of his top-rated Big Drive selections this college basketball season. Fairway Jay is a proven pro and performer in the college basketball game with a 5-year stretch of consecutive winning seasons and profits that placed him on the leaderboard among the nation’s top college basketball handicappers. With documented success and experience to battle with the best and beat the bookmaker, join Fairway Jay on the college basketball court and profit from his experience and well-rounded game. Follow on Twitter: @FairwayJay