It is that time of year in the NBA where we see bottom feeder teams go into complete tank mode. There are five teams off of losses by 32 points or more and four of the five are in action tonight.
- On Monday, the Kings lost to the Bulls 132-92. What completely summarizes Sacramento's season is the night before the embarrassing defeat, they beat Minnesota 127-95! The Kings travel to Milwaukee tonight and are catching 8.5 points.
- The Wizards were dismantled in Portland last night, 111-76. They scored only 31 second half points. Tank mode has been in full effect as Washington enters tonight's game against the Clippers on a 2-9 SU/ATS run.
- The Hawks were steamrolled by the Bulls at home on Tuesday, 114-81. There are rumblings that the team has quit on head coach Larry Drew
. Atlanta is a 7-point underdog at Philadelphia tonight – a huge swing compared to the -3.5 points they were laying back in Philly back in late October.
- The Raptors lost at Denver last night, 123-90. It was a tough spot having just won at Oklahoma City the night before. Toronto travels to Phoenix as 7.5-point underdogs. The Suns are off a triple OT loss to Lakers.
- The T-wolves lost at home to Sacramento, 127-95, on Sunday. They've lost four straight by an average margin of 19.5 points. Next up a trip to Dallas on Thursday.