We are still two weeks away from the BCS National Championship between Oregon and Auburn. Once the betting market settled in with Auburn -3 back in early December, we saw little to no line movement. But over the last week, some sportsbooks have shifted their odds. Here is a breakdown of some of the major offshore and Vegas shops.
- Last Tuesday, enough Oregon action pushed the line down to 2.5 but not before Auburn backers fired right back at the key number. The line settled back in at -3 and has not moved since.
- Early in December, 5Dimes was offering 2.5, but since December 5th, 3 has held strong. Current line offers Auburn -3 (ev) and Oregon +3 (-120).
- Once of the few shops currently dealing a 2.5.
- Auburn -3 has held strong since the opener.
- Action on Sunday saw the line move to its current number of 2.5.
- Lots of two-way action over the last week with 2.5 and 3.
- A 3.5 popped up back in mid-December but is now lined up with prevailing market number of 3.
For basic or premium odds service, Sportsmemo recommends using Sports Options.