NFL Preseason only $199
Sports Memo Ad 3
MAKING FOOTBALL $ w/ VENO
CFB 20* Bluechips since 2007
82-50 62% +54.0 units of profit
15-5 75% +19.0 CFB 20*s in 2014
248-204 55% +31.43 NFL since '10
CFB/NFL Full Season $1299

HOMERECAPRADIOFORUMBLOGSLIVE ODDSTOOLSBESTBETSHANDICAPPERSTWITTERRSS FEEDFACEBOOKEMAIL & CONTACTS
BY MY COUNT BACK TO BACK TO BACK TEAMS ARE 6-0 ATS IN NBA SO FAR
Views: 1659
Posted by Iceman
Replies: 7

Sound right? Wished I could say I had more than just a few of them.

Reply by Iceman

Think I read somewhere before also that the last time teams played 3 straight games in the NBA they did very well ATS that season.

Reply by ER_Sports

Back in 1999, or the last lockout season teams playing b2b2b I believe were 36-28 ATS, and 28-36 SU. I'm surprised the teams are 6-0 ATS this year, but I wouldn't read too much into it. Interesting as the Hawks (and the Bulls somewhat) really tried to push the pace last night.

Reply by ER_Sports

Okie City tonight for those paying attention in a b2b2b...

Reply by Iceman

3 Games In 3 Days

In yet another battle of billionaires winning our over millionaires, the NBA finally came to its senses when it agreed to a new 10-year Collective Bargaining Agreement December 2nd. As a result the 2011-12 NBA season is back on and with it abound a myriad of scheduling complexities.

Every team will play 48 conference games and 18 against opposing conference opponents. Forced to cram a 66-game compacted schedule into a shortened agenda, the league needed to schedule 42 back-to-back-to-back games.

As a result, half as many of the 84 overall 3-games in 3-days situations that were played from 1994-2001 (the last year the league abolished back-to-back-to-backs) are being served up this campaign.

Here is a breakdown of how teams performing in this NBA troika fared over the final 8-year spanů

Home Not So Sweet Home

NBA home teams in the last of a 3-games in 3-days scenario struggled mightily as the linemaker could not compensate enough.

That's confirmed by as 15-24 SU and 12-21-1 ATS mark in these games by the tired hosts.

Whether it was a case of too much home cooking or tired legs, home teams simply wore down in this three-day window.

Suitcase Success

A larger mistake made by the linemaker was overcompensating road teams in these back-to-back-to-backers.

How else do you explain a 16-19 SU and 24-8 ATS record when playing on the road in the last leg of 3-games in 3-days?

Better yet, when these 'tired travelers' were playing off a win they wanted more, going a sterling 15-3 ATS in this situation.

Over And Out

As might be expected, three games in three days met with an abundance of high scoring games.

Whether it was because of a lack of defense or an unassuming host, the 'OVERS' in these games was certainly the play, going 39-27-1.

There you have it. It's now 'trips to win' in more ways than one when it comes to cracking the mystery to back-to-back-to-back games in the NBA.

Reply by Iceman

Got that info from another site, not my write-up.

Reply by ihavequads

Thanks...good info...i guess with OKC covering tonight were at 7-0 ATS this year. Pretty sick run to start the year.

Reply by ER_Sports

Yes, the article points out the numbers, but typical doesn't make any sense with any sort of reasoning. T'Wolves tomorrow and Toronto On Wednesday...

Email
PowerNFLCFBMLBNBA
Current Blog Topics
Current Blog Topics
SportsMemo Ads
Discussion Forum
-------------------------------------
Post SubjectTime    Last Poster
Week one college football16:49    jakenhl
MLB Hedge Fund12:05    ajwat297
Dustin Johnson11:36    TarHeel
AFL Playoffs09:02    milesaway
CFL BC/Calgary15:05    Ian Cameron
Big Ticket = No Action13:41    Teddy_Covers

Current Blog

-----------SportsMemo-----------

Copyright © 2007 SPORTSMEMO, INC, 1-800-575-3069. Sportsmemo.com is the nation’s premier resource for sports betting and handicapping information. Get free football picks, free NFL picks, free college football picks, free baseball picks, free NBA picks, free college basketball picks, free hockey picks, free golf picks, and free soccer picks from the nation’s top handicappers. Sportsmemo's sports betting insight and analysis comes from some of the most respected sports handicappers in the sports gambling industry including Ted Sevransky (Teddy Covers), Brent Crow of Alatex Sports, Rob Veno, Erin Rynning, Otto Sports, Andrew Lange, Sammy P Sports, Ian Cameron, and Paul Stone. Listen to these handicapping experts daily on the Sportsmemo Radio Show from Noon-2 pm PST on Fox Sports 920AM in Las Vegas and the web at Sportsmemo.com.  Missed the Sportsmemo Radio Show?  Past shows are available on Sportsmemo.com's radio archive page. Looking for daily sports betting tips and sports betting advice on the MLB, NBA, NCAA, NFL, NHL, AFL, and PGA? Check out the interactive sports betting posting forum, matchup statistics, power ratings, expert handicapping blogs, and original sports betting articles from the Sportsmemo team that specializes in sports information from a pointspread perspective at Sportsmemo.com.   Aug 01, 2014 09:29 PM.