SportsMemo.com
Login:
Click to Use Secure Login
Podcast
NOTICE: If you can not view the forum, you may need to log out of SportsMemo.com and log back in to recreate your forum session.
HOMERECAPRADIOFORUMBLOGSLIVE ODDSBESTBETSHANDICAPPERS TWITTERRSS FEEDFACEBOOKEMAIL & CONTACTS
LOOKING FOR A CINDERELLA: MURRAY STATE MIGHT BE IT
Views: 1538
Posted by Drew Martin
Replies: 2

How'd they get here?: Winning their final 11 regular season games, the Racers kept rolling into Evansville, as they took down Jacksonville State and Belmont in the conference tournament. Murray State avenged its only two conference losses this season in beating those two teams on the way to the conference tournament title.

Outlook: As the hottest team in the country, Murray State is going to be a terrifying first-round opponent for some Power Conference school. Stark is a legitimate go-to scorer who can take over a game and the Racers have other weapons who can also put up points.

How do I know you?: Murray State has made five NCAA tournament appearances since 2000, as the program has earned one win in each of its last two appearances in 2010 and 2012. Besides for being a regular in March Madness, the Racers have produced recent NBA point guards like Isaiah Canaan and Cameron Payne. Murray State has also been an early job for prominent coaches like Steve Prohm, Billy Kennedy, Mick Cronin and Mark Gottfried.

http://collegebasketball.nbcsports.com/2018/03/03/introducin g-cinderella-murray-state-punches-bid-with-nations-longest-w inning-streak/

Reply by billydd66

Sounds good. I hope they don't draw Michigan. I grabbed Blue before yesterdays game at 40-1. They're down to 18-1 today. Tournament looks to be wide open with no real dominant team this year. Michigan seems to be playing as well as any.

Reply by Drew Martin

billydd66 wrote on Mon, 05 March 2018 11:54

Sounds good. I hope they don't draw Michigan. I grabbed Blue before yesterdays game at 40-1. They're down to 18-1 today. Tournament looks to be wide open with no real dominant team this year. Michigan seems to be playing as well as any.

Heck of a bet billy.. hats off man

MLB
Current Blog Topics
Current Blog Topics
SportsMemo Ads
Discussion Forum
-------------------------------------
Post SubjectTime    Last Poster
New gambling laws could res...15:43    Drew Martin
Players unions concerned ab...08:41    Drew Martin
LeBron means about 25 perce...08:11    Drew Martin
James Paxton exits start wi...08:50    Drew Martin
MLB Free Bet from Teddy Covers11:06    Drew Martin
CFL Podcast11:00    Drew Martin

Current Blog

-----------SportsMemo-----------

Copyright © 2007 SPORTSMEMO, INC, 1-800-575-3069. Sportsmemo.com is the nation’s premier resource for sports betting and handicapping information. Get free football picks, free NFL picks, free college football picks, free baseball picks, free NBA picks, free college basketball picks, free hockey picks, free golf picks, and free soccer picks from the nation’s top handicappers. Sportsmemo's sports betting insight and analysis comes from some of the most respected sports handicappers in the sports gambling industry including Ted Sevransky (Teddy Covers), Brent Crow of Alatex Sports, Rob Veno, Erin Rynning, Otto Sports, Andrew Lange, Ian Cameron, and Drew Martin. Listen to these handicapping experts daily on the Sportsmemo Podcast Monday-Friday at Sportsmemo.com.  Missed the Sportsmemo Podcast?  Past shows are available on Sportsmemo.com's podcast archive page. Looking for daily sports betting tips and sports betting advice on the MLB, NBA, NCAA, NFL, NHL, CFL, and PGA? Check out the interactive sports betting posting forum, power ratings, expert handicapping blogs, and original sports betting articles from the Sportsmemo team that specializes in sports information from a pointspread perspective at Sportsmemo.com.   Jul 19, 2018 09:48 PM.