CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
Sports Memo Ad 3
WEEKLY FOOTBALL
Tuesday-Monday Coverage
College Football or NFL $99
CFB/NFL Combo $149
Great option for daily purchasers
CLICK HERE TO CASH IN

HOMERECAPRADIOFORUMBLOGSLIVE ODDSTOOLSBESTBETSHANDICAPPERSTWITTERRSS FEEDFACEBOOKEMAIL & CONTACTS
THURSDAY / SATURDAY VENUES
Views: 288
Posted by Rob_Veno
Replies: 4

Pretty tough shooting day for most teams overall yesterday...here are the venue "totals" breakdowns:

Pittsburgh (Consol Energy Center) - 1 over / 3 under - Avg 134.8

All 4 games fell between 131-137

Louisville (KFC Center) - 3 over / 1 under - Avg 135.8

Three games between 141-156...Murray State game 99

Albuquerque (The Pit) - 2 over / 2 under - Avg 132.8

Three games between 122-132...Harvard-Vandy game 149

Portland (Rose Garden) - 1 over / 3 under - Avg 135.0

Two games 143 & 145...Other Two 121 & 131

Of the 10 games that stayed under the total yesterday...6 were below the closing number by 10.5+, one was 8 points under and the other three were 1.5, 2 & 4.5

Of the 6 games that went over the total...One made it over by double digits (26) and the other five got over by between 2.5 & 5.5 points

Reply by hartzesr

nice recap Rob, thank you!

Reply by Marty Otto

Hartzesr,

Was in Athens last weekend and stopped into the pub for a round. Heard the exciting new job, congrats!

Reply by hartzesr

Man that place is a small town. Yeah I'm still on the SEC college beat just in a slightly larger capacity. Trying to keep a low profile this time of the year but I can't help myself. I miss that pub, that's for sure. Good stuff man. I assume you were hanging with "The Principal"

Reply by Marty Otto

I was indeed, a great time had by all. We'll have to get together some time.

Email
PowerNFLCFBMLBNBA
Current Blog Topics
Current Blog Topics
SportsMemo Ads
Discussion Forum
-------------------------------------
Post SubjectTime    Last Poster
SDSU Crazy Travel to Cinncy...20:46    Kevodamus
Clausen time, bettors17:38    Kevodamus
FYI-possible betting alert16:27    dr_boilermaker
CFB Bowl Thread: Articles, ...13:41    Rob_Veno
MMA12:34    Kevodamus

Current Blog

-----------SportsMemo-----------

Copyright © 2007 SPORTSMEMO, INC, 1-800-575-3069. Sportsmemo.com is the nation’s premier resource for sports betting and handicapping information. Get free football picks, free NFL picks, free college football picks, free baseball picks, free NBA picks, free college basketball picks, free hockey picks, free golf picks, and free soccer picks from the nation’s top handicappers. Sportsmemo's sports betting insight and analysis comes from some of the most respected sports handicappers in the sports gambling industry including Ted Sevransky (Teddy Covers), Brent Crow of Alatex Sports, Rob Veno, Erin Rynning, Otto Sports, Andrew Lange, Sammy P Sports, Ian Cameron, and Paul Stone. Listen to these handicapping experts daily on the Sportsmemo Radio Show from Noon-2 pm PST on Fox Sports 920AM in Las Vegas and the web at Sportsmemo.com.  Missed the Sportsmemo Radio Show?  Past shows are available on Sportsmemo.com's radio archive page. Looking for daily sports betting tips and sports betting advice on the MLB, NBA, NCAA, NFL, NHL, AFL, and PGA? Check out the interactive sports betting posting forum, matchup statistics, power ratings, expert handicapping blogs, and original sports betting articles from the Sportsmemo team that specializes in sports information from a pointspread perspective at Sportsmemo.com.   Dec 18, 2014 02:28 AM.