SportsMemo.com
Login:
Click to Use Secure Login
Podcast
NOTICE: If you can not view the forum, you may need to log out of SportsMemo.com and log back in to recreate your forum session.
HOMERECAPRADIOFORUMBLOGSLIVE ODDSBESTBETSHANDICAPPERS TWITTERRSS FEEDFACEBOOKEMAIL & CONTACTS
THURSDAY CBB PR PROJECTED LINES
Views: 633
Posted by Rob_Veno
Replies: 0

that important
since the Little Caesar's Arena venue for the tournament (8 miles from campus) may be their biggest asset. Titans
up tempo style offense has been forced to overcome their sieve like defense (329th in the nation in KenPom
defensive efficiency ratings) but it's sporadic play has led to their 4-11 Horizon ats mark. However, seven of their
11 conference losses have been by less than 10 points which is the current line and they have not lost a game by
10 points this month.
As I said earlier, just don't see any way UIC brings anything less than total focus and full effort tonight. A
majority of handicapping factors suggest they can cover this number and maybe a small look in that
direction is warranted. Would rather lean toward the “under” 158 for tonight's free play for a few
reasons. First, the Flames defense has already overwhelmed Detroit's offense once this season and the
personnel suggests they can do it again. HC Steve McClain's squad has the #1 FG% in Horizon League
play which includes #1 vs. 2pt FG's, #1 vs 3pt FG's and #1 in blocked shots. On the other side of the coin,
the Titans price tags on totals lately have been a bit much as indicated by the 1-6 “under” streak they
are on right now. While Illinois-Chicago likes to play with pace, their defense really has been their calling
card this season and that should shine through here in this contest.
Recommendation: UNDER 158thanks Drew. FYI the podcast (or at least the RSS feed) hasn't updated since 2/14.
Here are the details for this year's Super Bowl prop contest. Please read the intstructions before submitting your selections. Once you submit, you are NOT ALLOWED to change any selections.

The winner gets a FREE 2018-19 NFL or CFB Full Season Package (a $999 value) from the handicapper of your choice. Last place gets a free 20* selection.

IMPORTANT: The contest will be graded on UNITS not WINS. If you do not fill out your picks correctly, i.e. props from unauthorized pages or no tiebreaker, etc., you will be eliminated from the contest.

1. Contestants will select THREE PROP BETS from PAGES 2-5 of the Westgate's prop sheet (link below).

http://g.espncdn.com/s/ffldraftkit/SBLII%20props.pdf

2. You CANNOT lay -200 or more. For example, Will Either Team Score 4 Straight Times: "Yes -300" is not allowed. You CAN however use the plus price on any prop as the contest will be graded on UNITS not WINS.

3. If you use a prop bet involving a player and said player does not play, the selection will be graded a loss (i.e. make sure Gronk is playing).

4. Below selections, list tiebreaker (Tom Brady total passing yards)

Please submit selections in following format

For example...

1. Total Yardage of All TDs of Game: OVER 78.5
2. Will The Eagles score a TD in 4th quarter?: YES -130
3. Will There Be a Safety?: Yes +600

Tiebreaker: 248 yardsBelow are the totals for this week's contest. Contestants will pick OVER or UNDER for the nine conference championships. The winner gets a $99 voucher to use on any Sportsmemo service. If someone goes 9-0 (we'll allow one push), you get a free full season package. Tiebreaker goes to the contestant who entered his or her picks first.

Once picks have been entered, they may not be changed or else you are disqualified. Entries must be in before 3 pm PT on Friday.

Please copy and paste the games below and put OVER or UNDER after each game. For example: "Memphis-UCF 84.5 OVER"

Stanford-USC 57.5
North Texas-FAU 73.5
Memphis-UCF 84.5
Akron-Toledo 56
Georgia-Auburn 49
Fresno-Boise 49
Miami-Clemson 47.5
Ohio State-Wisconsin 53
TCU-Oklahoma 63.5Thanks for letting us know schballsThis could have a big impact:

The senior is considered day-to-day with a toe injury suffered Saturday in a loss at Baylor, and could play as soon as Wednesday against Oklahoma State, Red Raiders coach Chris Beard said Monday.

http://collegebasketball.nbcsports.com/2018/02/19/texas-tech s-keenan-evans-day-to-day-with-toe-injury/Fade City?

I'm probably not supposed to say this, but I just had dinner with a bunch of our guys the other night. And here we are, we weren't competing for the playoffs. I was like, “Look, losing is our best option.” Adam would hate hearing that, but at least I sat down, and I explained it to them. And I explained what our plans were going to be this summer, that we're not going to tank again. This was

MLB
Current Blog Topics
Current Blog Topics
SportsMemo Ads
Discussion Forum
-------------------------------------
Post SubjectTime    Last Poster
Hawaii/army09:28    polarcat99
College picks week 323:27    griebe
UCLA +30 vs Sooners13:51    nineball66
CFB Weather issues for week 314:49    benfranklinsports
CFB Projected PR Lines Week #312:27    Rob_Veno
NFL Opening Line Report Pod...11:18    Drew Martin

Current Blog

-----------SportsMemo-----------

Copyright © 2007 SPORTSMEMO, INC, 1-800-575-3069. Sportsmemo.com is the nation’s premier resource for sports betting and handicapping information. Get free football picks, free NFL picks, free college football picks, free baseball picks, free NBA picks, free college basketball picks, free hockey picks, free golf picks, and free soccer picks from the nation’s top handicappers. Sportsmemo's sports betting insight and analysis comes from some of the most respected sports handicappers in the sports gambling industry including Ted Sevransky (Teddy Covers), Brent Crow of Alatex Sports, Rob Veno, Ian Cameron, and Drew Martin. Listen to these handicapping experts daily on the Sportsmemo Podcast Monday-Friday at Sportsmemo.com.  Missed the Sportsmemo Podcast?  Past shows are available on Sportsmemo.com's podcast archive page. Looking for daily sports betting tips and sports betting advice on the MLB, NBA, NCAA, NFL, NHL, CFL, and PGA? Check out the interactive sports betting posting forum, power ratings, expert handicapping blogs, and original sports betting articles from the Sportsmemo team that specializes in sports information from a pointspread perspective at Sportsmemo.com.   Sep 18, 2018 11:23 AM.